This Browser is not able to send or receive audio streams.
Currently supported are Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
LiveVoice Terms of Service
By using the LiveVoice (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Infound, Alexander Pöll, whose registered office is at Schloßgasse 6–8, 1050 Vienna, Austria (“Company”, “we”, “us”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- ‘Speaker Code’ is a numerical, 6-digit code to join an event hosted on the Service as the speaker for one specific stream. Every stream has its own private Speaker Code.
- ‘Listener Code’ is a numerical, 6-digit code to join an event hosted on the Service as the listener.
- ‘Max Listeners’ is the limited number of people allowed to listen at the same time.
- ‘Event’ refers to a virtual space hosted by the Service, providing one or more streams where people who joined with a Listener Code can consume audio transmission, and people who joined with a Speaker Code can live broadcast for their associated stream.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- By connecting to the Service with a third-party service, you give Us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your login credentials and other data received from that service. By providing your email address you consent to receive service related notices, including any notices required by law, instead of communication by postal mail.
- You are responsible for all audio content streamed under your account (even when audio content is streamed by others who have gained access to one of the speaker codes under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- If you use the recording function, it is your responsibility to obtain the consent of the speaker or any other person who can be heard through the speaker device. LiveVoice is not responsible for obtaining this consent. All recordings will be deleted from our servers after 30 days.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Any use or access to the service by anyone under age of 18 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this agreement.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The Service is offered with a free plan limited to 3 Max Listeners. The Company reserves the right to discontinue the free plan at any time. In this case all accounts running on free plan would be notified at least 30 days before the change takes effect.
- Any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Enabling 'Temporary Auto Upgrade' and then using the Service above currently booked Max Listener Limit will result in an additional day plan being charged at the end of that day. Starting with the smallest day plan the Service will automatically choose the smallest possible day plan to cover the above Max Listener Limit count. You are responsible to enable or disable the 'Temporary Auto Upgrade' setting of your account before, after or during your events.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity (e.g. a lower Max Listener limit) of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Austrian taxes. Where required, The Company will collect those taxes on behalf of taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities.
- Refunds are processed according to our refund policy.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple no-questions-asked cancellation / delete account link.
- All of your content will be inaccessible from the Service immediately upon cancellation. Within up to 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted from active systems and logs. Within up to 60 days, all content will be permanently deleted from our backups. This information can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- If you cancel your current subscription, it will stay active until the end of the paid up subscription period. If you cancel the Service (delete your account) before the end of your current paid up subscription period, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the LiveVoice site or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The listed prices exclude Austrian VAT (20%). The currency is EURO. The total price is the price plus VAT. The here listed prices contain all duties due to Austrian law.
- The price has to be paid in advance with a credit card.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with Austrian copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the audio content you provide to the Service. All uploaded audio content remain yours.
- By using the Service you agree to be presented on the LiveVoice website als a customer reference.
- The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is provided via email. You can request additional on-site or phone support via email to receive a written offer for the Company’s Premium Support service.
- The Company reserves the right to access your account for user support or in case of an abuse report investigation.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company. In order to participate in our affiliate or reseller programs please contact us via help center.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- erbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your audio content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent at our help center.
- Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.